Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The guy who bought www.ozhiphop.com

Adventure Over, And A New Venture

April 10th, 2011
I’ve been traveling overseas since November last year and have now returned home. The reason; I bought www.ozhiphop.com, which is an website for all things Australian Hip Hop.
I had an awesome time traveling, there are places that I will never ever visit again (Alta, Norway), and places that I will continuously return to (Thailand), met some great people, good times, and all that. I will put up photos when I get around to it.
Ozhiphop.com was an opportunity I did not see coming, and one that is changing the direction of my life, short term at least. I will be staying in Perth for the next few months to develop the website, and eventually will return to FIFO work to make some real money. The next few months will be interesting for me, I have not run a small business before, and really, have never had to budget and watch my money, so I think I’m in for a learning curve in the internet business world, and my personal life. I look forward to it though.
I’m using this website to blog my personal thoughts and updates regarding the website, life, etc etc. Until next time. . . Bye.
Tags: , ,

No comments: