Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lush interview

http://www.bombingscience.com/userfiles/8(1).jpgThere a lush interview from bombing science
BS: How do the sex themes reflect your personality?
Lush: Painting and fucking, pretty much all I did in 2009. You do the math.
BS: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO PAINT ON? Chill walls, freights, transit, etc…
Lush: I'm happy to paint anything, I like painting spots no "real" writer would even piss on, they were the spots I saw as a kid and got me interested in graffiti.
BS: What do you want to paint on that you haven’t yet?
Lush: I'm going to write some little story then paint each word separately, then put all the photos together in order after-woods to make the story complete. The surface or spot doesn't really matter its all about the idea and or joke for me.

No comments: